Agoraphobic any one


Napoleon had cautioned long ago that "Mankind's worst enemy is fear of work". But centuries have passed but the fear of work doesn't seems to go away.

One of my ex-colleague used to question "why we need to complete this today while we could do it tomorrow?" Another one's philosophy was to leave office early if you happen to reach for work late. "one should not be late twice in the same day" he used to advice.
But the winner is one who left office in the morning because his boss wished him "have a great day!" Obviously he had figured it out that he could not be in the office and have good time.

I looked high and low all these days to find a word that would describe this attitude towards work. On the 6th of March 2018, I got this word sent to me and I am glad to share with all who were not aware of it.

Comments

  1. Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to know so much approximately
    this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you could
    do with some p.c. to drive the message house a little bit, but
    instead of that, that is great blog. A great read. I will definitely be back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maa Tripureswari

A Time pass post

Who Kills Our Creativity?